Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BBT WINS!!

So my wonderful husband and I have been trying to have our third child now for over 5 years. We have seen all the doctors. Had all the tests... and now are taking all the medications needed to "get a baby".

Can I tell you how crazy it is. I'm doing the whole BBT thing and you are supposed to do it at the same time every morning. Okay I see a few things wrong here.

1. It should be after two uninterrupted hours of sleep... well I don't sleep very well so I'm usually tossing and turning about every hour. BBT-1, Jen-0

2. When my alarm does go off I'm fumbling in the dark for the stupid thermometer. Then when it is done it beeps 10 times!! Yeah like anyone needs that. BBT-2 , Jen- 0

3. I usually do it at 5 am so I can't really turn on a light. It would wake the husband, so I'm using my cell phone to read the tiny little screen.

Final score BBT-3, Jen-0

Sigh, plus the combination of clomid and metformin make for some wacky temps!

But, through all of it I keep telling myself that the ends, to have and hold a precious child, will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment