Monday, March 21, 2011

The worlds greatest husband!



That's right ladies, I said it. I have one of the great ones. I have been struggling to lose weight for over 11 years now. I have actually done the opposite and now weight almost 70 more pounds then I did when I was in high school. For those of you with PCOS you know how big a battle it is to even maintain our weight, heck with trying to lose it!!


I'm not a very good self motivator when it comes to exercise.... heck there are so many other things that I would prefer to be doing... like taking a nap! And so my husband got me a present. A three year membership to Golds Gym, with a personal trainer!!!!!


HALLELUJAH!!!!!!


Just what I need. I met Tom for the first time last week and am excited to say that I didn't even feel insecure about my fitness level....(its below lazy) He has me recording what I eat and what kind of exercise I do and then he shows me what I really need to be doing.


Hopefully my goals are in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment